Download BlazBlue: Continuum Shift II PSP PPSSPP
BlazBlue: Continuum Shift II was the first revision of BlazBlue: Continuum Shift, released in arcades on December 9, 2010.
BlazBlue: Continuum Shift II contains the complete set of single player features from the console version, such as Arcade, Story Attack, Training, and Story mode, and also has an ad-hoc Network mode for multiplayer play. This impressive list of features is topped off with new content created solely for the handheld version, including extra story material and brand new modes such as Legion 1.5 and Abyss Mode.
Changes to system mechanics
Note that all is subject to change as this was gathered from the loketest held in August.
- Gold Break Burst: Duration decreased, less invincibility, easier to bait and punish.
- Green Break burst: Hitting the opponent with the burst, or if it is blocked, will give a 25% heat boost to the meter.
- Knockback: Air guarding a ground attack now has increased knockback making it easier to gain distance.
- Barrier Guard: More knockback on moves with a higher attack level.
- Instant Barrier guard: Even more knockback, allowing for an easier get away.
- Patch versions are noted above the timer between both the fighters’ health bars (e.g. “Ver. 1.11”) in order to notify players the version of the game they are playing. This also continues in BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend.
- The HUD color for the health bars goes from white to a blueish tint in order to distinguish between the first BlazBlue: Continuum Shift and BlazBlue: Continuum Shift II.
|BlazBlue: Continuum Shift|
|Developer(s)||Arc System Works|
PlayStation 3 & Xbox 360