Download Danball Senki PSP PPSSPP
Danball Senki is a Role-Playing game, developed and published by Level 5, which was released in Japan in 2011. Involving small plastic model robots known as LBXs (standing for “Little Battler eXperience”) that fight on dioramas made out of cardboard, with the main character setting out to battle against LBXs created by other characters. Level-5 has suggested the English language title “Little Battlers eXperience” for international release.
- Main Story: Simply, playing the RPG game throught the main storyline by moving and interacting with people for a talk or LBX battle.
- Battle Mode: Defeat opponent LBXs under various regulations to level-up and gain items and parts. The winning key is your best LBX customization at high-degree.
- Quest BBS: Side Quests that are optionable to the game, rewarding with credits and rare items (Even better, if involving LBX Battles and finishing with a Final Break).
- Armor Frames: Using various armor frames to personally customize your LBX. Depending on each parts elemental-resistance, weight and grade, it will affect the LBX balance parameters in battle.
- Weapons and Shields: Picking different weapons and shields into battle.
- Core Parts: The gear components for the LBX to operate. Better Parts for better performance. (BEWARE OF CAPACITY and EMPTY SPACE)
- Battle Items: Temporary support items that can be used within battle.
- Maintenance: Every battle will deplete the maintenance gauge bit by bit to upgrade your equipped frame parts. IT’S IMPORTANT to replenish the gauge with “grease” items when the gauge is low.
- Move: Use the Analog Hand
- Attack: Square Button
- Jump: X-Button
- Guard: Hold L-Buttton
- Dash: Circle Button
- Attack Function: R-Button, then press the configured button
- Item Function: In (W), START Button, then press the configured button
- Camera: SELECT = Change Camera Angle
- Target: D-Pad UP to lock on or off, LEFT and RIGHT to switch target
- Weapon Change: D-Pad DOWN
- Standard Regulations: Destroying an LBX and using effect items are not allowed.
- Street Regulations:
- Unlimited Regulations: A battle with no rules.
- General Regulations: Random rules given in official matches
|Release Date:||June 16th, 2011|
|Genre:||Hobby Arts RPG|
|Character Designer:||Jun Sonobe|