Download Dead Head Fred PSP PPSSPP
Dead Head Fred (Japanese: デッドヘッドフレッド ～首なし探偵の悪夢～ Hepburn: Deddo Heddo Fureddo ~Kubinashi Tantei no Akumu~) is a horror comedy action-adventure video game for the PlayStation Portable, developed by Vicious Cycle Software and published by D3 Publisher. It was released in North America on August 28, 2007 and is powered by Vicious Cycle’s proprietary Vicious Engine. It features a premise that is a combination of 1940s-style noir and contemporary horror, dubbed “twisted noir” by the design team.
Dead Head Fred is a third-person action-adventure game that incorporates a variety of gameplay styles, including combat, platforming, and puzzles. The core gameplay of Dead Head Fred revolves around Fred’s missing head and his ability to “switch” heads by defeating certain enemies, decapitating them, and collecting their heads (referred to as “headhunting”).
Taking place in an original 1940’s inspired ‘twisted-noir’ universe where the bizarre blends with a slice of old time Americana; Dead Head Fred tells the story of Fred Neuman, just your average Private Investigator… average that is until he gets a little too close to the shady dealings of a powerful mob boss. Now Fred finds himself without his memory, without his friends and, most disturbingly, without his head – left in its place only a brain, two eyes and a jar to preserve them. It’s from this point that his journey of revenge begins.
- An all-new, original action epic designed exclusively for the PSP® (PlayStation®Portable) system.
- Unique ‘head-swapping’ gameplay mechanic allows players to remove, collect and utilize the heads of their enemies as they battle through the game.
- 9 heads, each with a separate set of upgradeable abilities; let gamers smash, fly, gas and burn their way through more than 13 expansive, action-packed levels.
- Explore the city of Hope Falls – a bizarre and mysterious place where danger lurks around every corner.
- Test your skill in a variety of mini-games including Pinball, The Feather Dome, Dirty Pool and more.
|Dead Head Fred|
|Developer(s)||Vicious Cycle Software|
|Publisher(s)||Namco Bandai Games