Download Def Jam Fight for NY: The Takeover PSP PPSSPP
Def Jam Fight for NY: The Takeover is a fighting video game for the PlayStation Portable. The game is a port of Def Jam: Fight for NY. In addition to nearly all of the features seen in the original game, The Takeover includes new dirty moves, four new venues, and 68 playable characters.
Gameplay remains largely similar to Fight for NY. The player bases their character’s fighting style from among a pool of five different fighting styles. The game’s story is a prequel to the events of Def Jam Vendetta. However, the game uses many of the same situations and characters from Fight for NY, which is the third game in the series, chronologically. The player is still a nameless up-and-coming young street fighter brought into the world of underground street fighting after rescuing one of the game’s personalities from trouble with the police.
- New Fighting Engine: Master multiple fighting disciplines and take advantage of interactive environments
- Utilise dozens of weapons
- Three Times the Length of the Original Def Jam Vendetta
- 40 of the Biggest Hip Hop Artists and Celebrites
- Five Brutal Fighting Styles: Street fighting, kickboxing, martial arts, wrestling, and submission fighting
- Combine up to three styles to create devastating hybrid–styles, complete with new “blazin’ moves”
- 22 Interactive Venues : From destructible environmental objects to rowdy spectators who like to “get involved”
- Create–A–Street Fighter option
|Def Jam Fight for NY: The Takeover|