Download DJ Max Portable 3 PSP PPSSPP
DJMax Portable 3 (Korean: 디제이맥스 포터블 3; abbr.: DMP3) is a music game for the PlayStation Portable published and developed by Pentavision in South Korea, and is a sequel to the earlier DJMax Portable games.
DJMAX Portable features five game modes:
- Rookie DJing (Easy Mode): Described in-game as “Easy Sound for Novice”, the player completes four stages consisting of increasingly difficult songs. Every song is played using four buttons (Left, Up, Triangle, and Circle).
- Pro DJing (Normal Mode): Described in-game as “Advanced Sound Design”. This mode is identical to Easy Mode, except that every song is played using six buttons (Left, Up, Right, Square, Triangle, and Circle).
- Master DJing (Hard Mode): Described in-game as “Master Solution for DJ Mixing”. This mode is identical to the previous modes, except that every song is played using eight buttons (adding the L and R buttons to the six buttons used in Normal Mode). This mode is unavailable until the player has accumulated 2800 MAX (DJMAX Portable’s in-game currency).
- Club DJing (Expert Mode) or Repertory Play: Described in-game as “Dynamic Sound Creation”. Unlike the previous modes which allowed the player to choose different songs for each stage, Expert Mode consists of various pre-made courses, sorted into groups called Clubs. Each Club has a unique theme that the courses adhere to, such as electronic music or jazz. The number of buttons used and the difficulty of each stage depends on the course chosen.
- Free Style or Unlimited Play: Described in-game as “Unlimited Mixing Stage”, the player has the freedom to choose the songs they want to play, as well as the difficulty and number of buttons.
|DJMAX Portable 3|
DJMax Portable 3 North American cover art
Planetboom (Sound Director)
|Genre(s)||Music video game|