Download Dragon Ball Z: Tenkaichi Tag Team PSP PPSSPP
The game features high-impact two vs. two combat. It is the third Dragon Ball Z game for the PlayStation Portable, and the fourth and final Dragon Ball series game to appear on said system.
It is also the first Tenkaichi game to feature 1 vs 2, 2 vs 1 and 2 vs 2 battles, beside the general 1 vs 1.
- Over 70 deeply customizable characters.
- 10 different stages.
- Character customization.
- Dragon Ball Z Kai voice acting.
- Incredibly deep combo system.
- 1 vs 1, 1 vs 2, 2 vs 1 & 2 vs 2 battles.
- Complete Tenkaichi experience on PSP.
- High-Impact battles.
- Consists of Blow Exchange and Shot Exchange.
- In-game transformations.
- Three Super Blast moves or combat moves for all characters.
- Dragon Walker, Battle 100 and Survival modes.
The gameplay is very similar to that of the Budokai Tenkaichi series. Players are able to play solo or team up via “Ad-Hoc” mode to tackle memorable battles in a variety of single player and multiplayer modes, including Dragon Walker, Battle 100, and Survival Mode. The game does team attacks. It features 70 playable and deeply customizable characters, multiple modes, and Ad-Hoc Party gameplay. The game has only English voice overs and excludes the Japanese voice overs. The English voice actors are those of Dragon Ball Z Kai instead of the Funimation dub voice actors which have been there in all the previous Dragon Ball Z games.