Download Dragon Ball Z: Shin Budokai – Another Road PSP PPSSPP
Dragon Ball Z: Shin Budokai – Another Road (known simply as Dragon Ball Z: Shin Budokai 2 (ドラゴンボールZ 真武道会2 Doragon Bōru Zetto Shin Budôkai Tzū, Dragon Ball Z: True Tournament 2) in Japan and Europe) is the sequel to Dragon Ball Z: Shin Budokai for the PlayStation Portable. The game features a brand new story that tells the tale of Majin Buu being released in Future Trunks’ timeline. As Majin Buu is too strong for Trunks to handle alone, he uses his time machine to recruit the original Z warriors for assistance, eventually succeeding in the destruction of Majin Buu.
The plot of this game is a brand new story revolving around Majin Buu being released in Future Trunks’ Alternate Timeline. Like most of the Dragon Ball movies, Another Road is considered a side story to the Dragon Ball series.
- Seven game modes (including a completely new story arc following the world of Trunks on his adventures against Majin Buu)
- 24 unique playable characters (the player can choose heroes and villains from Dragon Ball Z)
- High-speed Ad-hoc battles with the universe’s most powerful fighters
- In-game transformations to make the battle even more intense
- An improved fighting system with over 50 new fighting skills and ultimate attacks
- Brand new power level-system in Story Mode
- Network Battle
- Able to change camera angles
Gameplay is very similar to Dragon Ball Z: Shin Budokai, the game’s predecessor. The controls remain the same, but there are some additional functions that can be used during gameplay. The story mode gameplay features something similar to what was in Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3 and Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2.
|Dragon Ball Z: Budokai|
North American cover art of the first Budokai game
(Budokai PlayStation 2)
|Platform of origin||PlayStation 2|
|Year of inception||2002|
|First release||Dragon Ball Z: Budokai
November 2, 2002
|Latest release||Dragon Ball Z: Budokai HD Collection
November 2, 2012