Download Dungeon Maker: Hunting Ground PSP PPSSPP
Dungeon Maker: Hunting Ground is a role-playing video game developed by Global A Entertainment for the PlayStation Portable. It was released in Japan on September 28, 2006 under the title Chronicle of Dungeon Maker by Taito, it was later released June 19, 2007 by Xseed Games.
In an effort to protect a small town from attacks by monsters and demons, a novice “dungeon maker” has decided to create a dungeon in a nearby cave in order to lure the monsters away from the town itself. Conceptually, the hope is that such creatures will find the dungeon appealing and hence settle there, rather than roaming about. The dungeon architect can then venture into the dungeon and exterminate them.
As the dungeon grows larger and deeper, more powerful foes are expected to take up residence. Ultimately, the dungeon maker (played by the player) intends to attract a legendary foe, the “Wandering Demon”, whose defeat will hopefully lead to long-term peace for the region.
- Design and modify a customizable dungeon, floor-by-floor, using simple controls to quickly develop a deep and detailed dungeon.
- Strategically lay out and improve your dungeon to maximize its attractiveness and lure the most sought-after enemies to take their loot.
- Fight real-time battles wielding various melee and ranged weapons, casting magic spells, rendering special attacks, and summoning creatures to defeat the wide variety of monsters including undead creatures, orcs, and dragons.
- Enjoy the vast selection of building materials to customize your dungeon and complete quests to access the rarer items from the wide array of weapons, armor, and accessories to upgrade your warrior.
- Trade dungeons – Utilize network connectivity to trade dungeons with a friend. Show off your dungeon creation skills and explore a friend’s dungeon to see what kinds of monsters and treasures lie inside.
|Dungeon Maker: Hunting Ground|
|Developer(s)||Global A Entertainment|