Download Final Fantasy Type-0 English Patch PSP PPSSPP
Final Fantasy Type-0 is an action role-playing game developed and published by Square Enix for the PlayStation Portable (PSP). Released in Japan on October 27, 2011, Type-0 is part of the Fabula Nova Crystallis subseries, a set of games sharing a common mythos which includes Final Fantasy XIII and Final Fantasy XV.
Final Fantasy Type-0 uses fast-paced, action-based combat in which actions are mapped to face buttons rather than accessed through menus. The cadets each have unique playstyles based on their weapon and on their equipped abilities. Much of the combat involves determining enemies’ weak points through Killsight, allowing players to deal a deathblow.
The battle system is an evolution of the “ATB Kai” system created by Takatsugu Nakazawa for Final Fantasy X-2, and later refined in Crisis Core -Final Fantasy VII-. Unlike Crisis Core -Final Fantasy VII-, the combat is party-based. Instead of navigating through menus, actions are mapped to the face buttons for quick access. There are some fighting game style elements like movement-canceling for skilled action players.
There are fourteen playable characters who each have their own playstyle: some are fast, some are slow, some are ranged, some specialize in close-combat, and they have different proficiencies in magic use. The player can equip their party with weapons, accessories, and abilities, one ability slot being reserved for a support or defensive-type skill.
English Patch info:
Made by: SkyBladeCloud
Progress: 100% translated.
- Works on PS Vita via Custom Firmware emulator, like TN-V/ARK-2.
- Fixed some graphical glitches.
- Re-translated some words.
- Reconstructed sentences.
- Removed some duplicated words in Crimson Codex.
- Fixed Multiplayer Help guide page skipping and freezing.
- Realigned obscured texts on context menus and NPC dialogues.
- Fixed description errors on Story Missions and Combat Exercises.(some fans are unaware of these errors, even PiezoSparker. So I reported it to him and sent some screenshots.)
|Final Fantasy Type-0|
|Developer(s)||Square Enix 1st Production Department|