Download Juiced: Eliminator PSP PPSSPP
Juiced: Eliminator is the sequel to Juiced, developed by British studio Juice Games. This version takes many elements from the console counterpart. It was released exclusively for the PlayStation Portable handheld system and released on mobile as Juiced 3D. It features a new mode where the player must try not to be eliminated, hence the title of the game. The plot itself is a reboot from the original Juiced, where players start out his/her racing career in Angel City.
Juiced: Eliminator captures the look and feel of Juiced while building on its success with the addition of new cars, tracks, characters and game modes. The built-in wireless connectivity on the PSP lends itself to expanding the multi-player options, including multiplayer crew races, pink slip racing and the all new ‘Eliminator’ mode where the slowest driver per lap is removed from the competition, and the winner is the last one left in the race.
Key features include: All new ‘ad-hoc’ multiplayer games, 8 new characters and crews, 2 new locations each with 8 unique tracks, 9 new cars with over 100 new body-kit components, new single player game modes, re-styled menus, improved career mode progression, and all-new full-screen post-race movies
There are 6 types of races:
- Circuit: Standard racing, complete circuit within the set number of laps.
- Point-to-point: Race from start to finish.
- Sprint: A Drag Race (manual controller only). The player races three opponents in a three heat series race, total of points after each heat determines the winner.
- Showoff: Timed race, the player can perform various tricks, such as Donut Spins, Bootleg Turns, 360’s, J-Turns, Drifting, etc.
- Eliminator: Race around the race track in a number of laps. Last person on each lap is out of the race. The race only finished when only one driver remains.
- Relay race: (2,2,2, and 3,3)
|Platform(s)||PlayStation Portable, Mobile phone|
|Mode(s)||Single-player, multiplayer (1-6)|