Download SoulCalibur: Broken Destiny PSP PPSSPP
Soulcalibur: Broken Destiny is a fighting video game in the Soulcalibur series for PlayStation Portable (PSP). It uses many of the features of Soulcalibur IV, including its character customization mode. One of the goals of the game is “to target beginners and novice players with Soulcalibur IV’s content.” The game introduces two new characters to the series — Kratos from the God of War series and Dampierre, a new original character.
With Soulcalibur: Broken Destiny’s huge roster of warriors, players can battle as one of many returning favorites or new fighters for some nail biting brawls. Blow away the competition using finely tuned and enhanced mechanics including Critical Finishes, Soul Crushes and Equipment Destruction. Adding depth to the combat, an all new single player mode has been developed that not only challenges a player’s reflexes but also improves their fighting skills. Soulcalibur: Broken Destiny also allows gamers to engage in local wireless battles, allowing them to challenge a friend using the PSP systems ad hoc networking. Furthermore, an almost limitless character customization feature returns with even more possibilities to create a personalized fighter. Adrenaline pumping combat has never been so accessible.
Soulcalibur: Broken Destiny features an English language and Japanese language mode for both text and speech. Custom characters, however, can only be named using the ASCII naming interface, regardless of the language setting.
- Quick Match is a mode where players are given a list of A.I. players with their titles and stats and choose which opponent to fight. Players who have won against the A.I will receive “unique titles” that you can wear, the “title” is under their name during Versus Mode.
- The Gauntlet is the tutorial mode for Soulcalibur: Broken Destiny, which has similar story telling features like Soulcalibur II’s Weapon Master mode, although the player is informed at the start that this story is non-canonical.
- Trials consists of three portions — Trial of Attack, Trial of Defense, and Endless Trials. All of the portions are round-based battles. Trial of Attack rewards score according to how well a player can chain the attacks.
- Versus Mode is similar in features to Quick Match, except that the players are nearby PSP players who connect wirelessly through an ad hoc network.
- Training Mode which allows player to test out moves and practice in controlled condition, much the same as Practice Mode/Training in other previous Soulcalibur games.
|SoulCalibur: Broken Destiny|
Save Data SoulCalibur: Broken Destiny PSP PPSSPP