Download Warriors Orochi 2 PSP PPSSPP
Warriors Orochi 2, known in Japan as Musō Orochi: Rebirth of the Demon Lord (無双オロチ 魔王再臨 Musō Orochi: Maō Sairin, lit. Unmatched Orochi: Rebirth of the Demon Lord), is a 2008 video game developed by Koei.
A star-studded lineup boasts 96 playable characters from the Dynasty Warriors and Samurai Warriors series including the massive boar-like Gyuki and the faceless Dodomeki. New playable characters not found in the original console release include the graceful San Zang and the warrior-monk Benkei. New features exclusive to the PSP system also include: 2-Player VS mode plus Co-op play in Story, Free and Dream modes, 12 new scenarios in Dream mode, and a Japanese and English voice option.
In addition to the Story, Free and Gallery Modes from the first game, there are other new modes of gameplay:
- New Weapon Upgrades and Fusions is a feature introduced in the first Warriors Orochi, upgrading and modifying weapons has been given a new twist by fulfilling the requirement for a much better skill imbued on a weapon.
- Treasure Hunt Side Quest” In addition to normal game objectives and missions on each map, hidden Treasures are placed on each map. Each map has different hidden Treasures.
- Versus mode” A feature from Dynasty Warriors 4 and the original Samurai Warriors, Versus Mode pits two players against each other in four separate modes. Players can select teams of three characters different from each other. This mode pits two players against each other in a traditional fighting game (which the very first Dynasty Warriors is). Tag Team gives each player three characters as a team, while Elimination gives players one character each.
- Tower: The objective of this game mode is to knock out more enemies than the opponent.
- Steeple Chase resembles a traditional arcade style racing game. Two players ride horses and race to the finish line. Items are available in-game to give players added abilities.
- Survival mode follows the same concepts of Tag Team. The difference is the number of computer opponents is infinite.
- In the all-new Dream Mode, players can select three of the available 92 characters in this game and play through a special scenario tailored to the chosen team. None of the characters that appear outside the Three Kingdoms and Sengoku periods are part of any teams. There are 28 stages total.
|Warriors Orochi 2|
|Series||Dynasty Warriors, Samurai Warriors, Warriors Orochi|
|Genre(s)||Hack and slash|
Save Data Warriors Orochi 2 PSP PPSSPP